Life with the Bayard family
Oh Goodness! Congrats Stella!Should I say congrats Mom and Dad???!!!
The last video is her first time walking in shoes.
OH MY GOODNESS! WOW! You are so brilliant, Stella! Not sure if I should congratulate you, M&J or what? You now have a VERY mobile child!XOAnna
how amazing! she has really got it; she will be running in no time. But, I must say, what is really great is to see the blog updated!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Goodness! Congrats Stella!
Should I say congrats Mom and Dad???!!!
The last video is her first time walking in shoes.
OH MY GOODNESS! WOW! You are so brilliant, Stella! Not sure if I should congratulate you, M&J or what? You now have a VERY mobile child!
XO
Anna
how amazing! she has really got it; she will be running in no time. But, I must say, what is really great is to see the blog updated!
Post a Comment